Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi Everyone, sorry for all of the confusion lately. My blog, A Kansan in the Kitchen, has been impossible for me to get into! I've tried everything I know how to do, but it is still stuck on Saturday, April 4th and will not allow me to post anything new. So, even though this is the same BlogSpot, I am going to try a new one. We will see how long this one lasts! For now, my blog is called Kay's World.
When I think of what this old dog has had to learn in the last couple of years, I am amazed I haven’t been locked in a padded cell! I remember how overwhelmed I was 15 years ago when I got my first cell phone. I think I stopped being amazed when I got my first phone bill! Wow…it was costly then!
Now I have a blog and a facebook page, don’t truly understand the concept of either, but what the heck, the blog is truly a great outlet for me. I get to talk as much as I want, no one interrupts me, I pick the subject, I get to express my views and I get so many wonderful messages from friends!. The jury is still out on facebook, as far as I am concerned. I suppose if I was in front of my computer all day I would use it for instant messaging. I think I can get it on my cell phone….? Maybe?



This week has been very uneventful...no painting, no cooking, no blogging! If this blog gets posted, I'm probably going to blog non-stop for a week! Bear with me, I'll try to limit myself.......

No comments:

Post a Comment